As the body ages, there will be a loss of collagen that plays a huge role in giving an attractive glow to the face. Collagen is a key aspect of the dermis that makes the skin look firm and enhances skin elasticity. A decrease in collagen leads to issues in the skin like wrinkles, sagging skin, and loss of volume. Dermal fillers have been employed to resolve the skin issues and get closer to the original face volume. One of the effective dermal fillers is Sculptra treatment that is administered directly into the target region.
What is Sculptra?
- Sculptra is an injectable cosmetic filler that is administered directly into the skin majorly to treat facial loss of volume due to illness or aging. Sculptra consists of poly-L-lactic and acid (PLLA), which is a biocompatible synthetic compound stimulating the production of collagen. This treatment is also employed to treat issues like creases, deep lines, and folds to provide a more refreshing look.
- It helps in a natural boost of collagen by rejuvenating the skin structure and adding lost volume to the places that have become dull due to aging or any illness. This procedure is recommended for adults with healthy immunes systems. Generally, it is done as a one-time treatment session of 4 injections that are performed with a gap of three weeks.
- The natural response system of the body is stimulated to grow new collagen in the target region. With this process, the body will develop new collagen causing the formation of a strong structure beneath the dermal surface. This lately formed structure supports the skin tissue making the face transform to a more refreshing appearance.
- This process of new collagen formation will not happen all of a sudden but gradually over some days and years. With Sculptra aesthetic injections, you will be assured to get treated for issues that cause the skin to sag and form wrinkles.
Is Sculptra Aesthetic right for all people?
If you’re unhappy with the appearance of the skin around your nose and mouth as a result of lost volume and wrinkles but you don’t want to undergo surgery, Sculptra Aesthetic may be an ideal solution. Compared to many other types of dermal fillers that rely on hyaluronic acid to plump up the skin and smooth out wrinkles, Sculptra Aesthetic provides some of the long-lasting results because of the way it works within the deeper layers of your skin. Sculptra aesthetics is made up of microparticles poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA)- that stimulate collagen production. PLLA microparticles are absorbed by the skin structures to rebuild the collagen strands. This PLLA is present in dissolvable stitches and has been employed in the medical industry for long days. These micro compounds in Sculptra are biodegradable and focus on making the skin look refreshing, young, and subtle appearance as they are absorbed in the body. This treatment has been approved by FDA to treat issues of volume loss and eliminate skin wrinkles around the mouth, nose, and chin.
Why is the treatment highly used in treating against facial volume loss?
- Sculptra is different from other dermal fillers that are employed to treat skin issues. The majority of dermal fillers consist of Hyaluronic acid, which is employed to treat a single region like the under-eyes, lips, nasolabial folds, cheeks, etc. These fillers offer instant results but are absorbed quickly by the body within few days to fade these effects. Sculptra is very unique from these traditional fillers as it transforms the underlying skin structure. But care should be taken to take this treatment from an expert who will carefully inject the right amount of this substance onto the target regions. As patients receive treatments spaced at regular intervals, they will see a gradual improvement in collagen and complete facial rejuvenation.
- Once you get an injection, you will see only a subtle difference after some days as it will act naturally on the skin tissues. As the body will take around 4 to 6 weeks to generate more collagen, you will not see magic results. But the results will be retained for around 2 years if the procedure is performed by a reliable aesthetic expert. So, patients will require only around one treatment every year once the results are seen to be fading away after 2 years. Hence, this is the highly used filler across all locations in the globe due to its natural-looking results. You can be assured to see a smooth looking skin that is retained for much longer than other fillers.
- As the procedure is spaced equally with three injections over 3 to 4 months, it shows the results gradually. With these slow and natural-looking results, any of your known ones will not be able to spot out the differences. They may be wondering if you have done hair grooming or lost weight. This natural-looking outcome is the major reason for it is embraced by many beauty lovers across the USA. It will give you a natural-looking result and a refreshing appearance that you were wanting for many days. All these will depend on the expertise of the medical practitioner who will analyze the region and offer accurate results.
- Sculptra offers a smooth and natural-looking comprehensive facial rejuvenation that adds volume to the face while also tightening the skin. It will add volume to the lower portion of the face that is very hard to achieve by other skin-tightening procedures. If you are looking to add significant face volume with enhancing skin laxity, then Sculptra is combined with a radiofrequency device to get effective results. There may be several side-effects like redness, swelling, lumps, tenderness, bruising, and some amount of bleeding.
Sculptra needs to be injected by a certified dermatologist who can inject Sculptra accurately into the target dermis region. At Nuance Aesthetics, we focus on providing natural transformation to our patients with a perfect combination of advanced technologies and optimal aesthetic services.