You don’t want wrinkles, and you certainly don’t want the “frozen look,” either. An option offered by Nuance Aesthetics is Dysport, a prescription injection that helps smooth the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows. Dysport does not change the look or movement of the rest of your face.
Your untreated muscles will still work normally, and you can express your feelings naturally. The lines are minimized and treated, not your expressions.
Dysport delivers natural-looking results, and 97% of Dysport users agree that they would use Dysport again and again. Dysport is approved in 69 countries worldwide, and there are 25 years of clinical experience behind the product.
Dysport works by using one injection into 5 points above your eyebrows. It temporarily prevents muscle contractions that cause frown lines. There is no frozen look, just you controlling your expressions.
You can look naturally in just 2-3 days after treatment with just one 10 to 20-minute session. Dysport may help improve the look of your frown lines for up to 4 months. There is minimal downtime after your treatment, which means you can get back to doing what you like to do faster
Let your aesthetician know:
- If you are allergic to Dysport or any of the ingredients in Dysport.
- If you are allergic to cow’s milk proteins
- Had an allergic reaction to any other botulinum product like Botox or Xeomin
- Have a skin infection at the injection site.
Dysport may not work for you if:
- You have had surgical changes to your face,
- Have weak muscles in the treatment area,
- Your face looks different from side to side,
- You have droopy eyelids or sagging eyelid folds,
- Have deep facial scars,
- If you have thick, oily skin,
- If your wrinkles can’t be smoothed out when you manually spread them apart.
Check with Nuance Aesthetics if you have other questions.